- CMT must be informed of all returns prior to dispatch so that we can generate a ticket number for reference.
- Please print out a return delivery note. This form must be filled out and sent with the goods. Returns without a return delivery note may not be able to be identified. These broadcasts are placed in a waiting area until the affiliation has been clarified.
- The ticket number must be given in all correspondence and also on the return delivery note as a reference. The return delivery must be clearly marked with the ticket number.
- All returns must be arranged by the customer in such a way that there are no costs for CMT.
- All returned goods should be returned in their original packaging to avoid damage. If you are no longer in possession of the original packaging, we can send you the original packaging for a reimbursement of costs or we can give you an alternative. Must be arranged by the customer in such a way that there are no costs for CMT.
- The general guidelines for return delivery (see above) must be followed.
- The goods must be returned to CMT within one month.
- The goods must be in good condition with no signs of use.
- A restocking fee of € 50.00 or 10% of the invoice amount (the higher amount will be charged) will be withheld from the credit.